Traveller has problems

Ron De Hoogh

TVWBB Pro
I'm having a problem with the flames on my Traveller, I did the recommended burn off on high for 20 minutes, I then turned it to medium to make dinner. The games went from a nice blue to yellow with just the bare minimum of blue. I took the 1 pound bottle off the next day and opened the valve to purge any gas in there. I reattached the bottle and fired it up, on high the flames were like yesterday burner on high with yellow tips. My question is what is causing this?
eOxoWmKl.jpg

Ron, before you make any adjustments or anything, I would call Weber customer service and explain your issue. Since these are new grills there might be an issue putting them together or defect that they are aware of and they can point you right to the fix.

Ron, before you make any adjustments or anything, I would call Weber customer service and explain your issue. Since these are new grills there might be an issue putting them together or defect that they are aware of and they can point you right to the fix.
I will reach out to them on Monday thanks!

I just got off the phone with Weber and the nice lady told me that they have some problems with the regulators and that they are getting a replacement out to me right away,gotta love Weber customer service!
I haven't called them in awhile and didn't know that they had choices for the different grills I like it!

Back