Tough decision - keep 16 yr old Silver B or get E470 or S670

Rich that is not a bad idea, a grill for roto work!

I've thought about that too. That is something I may do in the future. With two boys who will be in their teens in the not too distant future (Our oldest
will be 8 in August and our youngest turned 5 a couple months ago), I'm considering getting a second gasser when that time comes since their food
consumption will certainly increase by then :D

A 470 Summit would be sweet but getting a EP-330 and relegating the EP-320 for roto work would be a much more affordable option. We'll see
when that time comes.

I mentioned that to the wife, she said no! She mentioned that it only takes about 5 minutes to switch over to roto, which is true.

Also I have the CB rotisserie for my 22.5 kettle or WSM so if I need to good something while using the roto I could do it on the gasser with the roto on the kettle.

But it would be nice. Too Bad that Weber makes there stuff so well, I will never get a new grill!

I think this should read Too Bad that Weber MADE there stuff so well, I will never get a new grill! Because I don't think it holds as true today..........................sadly

Back