Toronto Canada

Bill Ross

I've owned a Weber Kettle Performer for 10 years, and it continues to provide trouble-free service without much TLC. A great grill.

I'm retired after 55 years in Information Technology (IT) and now work for our local Lowes Home Improvement store, where I build BBQs for customers and store displays. In the past 3 years I've built 100+ different models from 15+ manufacturers, including about 30 Weber models, and so far there's nothing I've found that would make me want to change.

After 9 years of just plain grilling, I'm now beginning to explore smoking and slow grilling. Stay tuned! ⁠😀

Hi Bill, WELCOME!!!!!!!!

You've come to the right place. There are a very nice bunch of people here that will help you with whatever and whichever you want to cook. I don't know a thing about grilling or grills, I just supply some of the recipes. lol I'll be staying tuned.:giggle:

Hey Bill, welcome from the East coast. This is a great place to learn and share your love of grilling and smoking. We love it when you post pictures too. Hint, hint.

Back