Too far away for me.....Weber Fireplace

That is an awesome deal. They really don't break down easily. I suppose you could take the bolts out of the base of the tower part and remove that, but it isn't a quick and easy thing to do.

I've never seen one in real life, but I know I want one. I suppose it could be broken down to a point so it might fit in my CRV- I've fit a Silver C in the CRV by myself. I should look at a parts list to see what comes apart; and hope for an understanding owner.

I disassembled mine at the sellers house in Utah. It came apart very easily. Base and upper parts fit in the trunk of our Taurus and a garbage bag held the lava rock and a container with the bolts and nuts. I forgot to mention the ceramic logs too. Being disassembled made it much easier to clean once I got it home. Only took about 20 minutes to tear it all down. Mine is NG so no propane tank to transport.

Last edited:
That is a great deal as Bruce mentioned. If I remember, I may have paid $125 for mine and we love it. We use it all the time. I broke mine down at the seller's home for transport also.

I hope you find one closer to you as it is really a great add to any Weber collection.

I grabbed that one in Norfolk. Original owner, only took it out to tailgate at the New England Patriot's games. There is still plastic on the weber emblem! Fired right up on the second click.

They can be had for much less. Patience is the key. I owned an LP one that I had purchased for $125 until last year. I sold for (I think) $175. I only sold it because I found a NG one for $50 and I am getting ready to convert to NG at my home. Just be patient and be ready to strike when you see one.

Yep. In and out of the garage. But I have my SS platinum that would handle the weather pretty well.

Back