Tonight, we shall dine on carne asada tacos.

Looks cooked perfect, and nice simple taco's. Looks freaking tasty and it also looks very spicy.
More fancy than my taco's last night. Mine was pretty standard plain but the taste of them is what was the big deal.
the chili de arbol salsa (taco sauce) is like fresh Tapatio. some of you here like Challula, which is good but i prefer the bite of Tapatio. nice even heat across the tongue and it really compliments the beef well. also on the tacos was a squeeze of fresh lime which is nice against the beef which has orange and pineapple juice in the marinade. each bite was tender and flavorful. washed them down with a Coors light which has that clean, crisp finish. this cook was 3# exactly as I had preweighed my beef when i broke down a cryovac that i bought at Costco around a month or so ago. cheaper to buy in bulk than retail these days. and i get to trim up the skirts the way I like them, with a little bit of fat still on them.

glad you liked these. the heat is good for you, when overcoming a sinus infection post-cruise.

Pictures alone may not be enough to inspire me :D
sounds like someone wants real life samples :cool: if the Niners advance to postseason, i might have to do a patio bbq and have peeps over to eat and imbibe. this might be enough push to get me to finish installing the patio fire table. i'm feeling pumped to do work in the yard again. vacation was very good and relaxing.

fixed that part for you!
this sunday is crucial. it's a must win to seal the ChickenHawks' fate. i'm sending nails for all those hammers the team has.

the Lambs won't go 3-3 for the remainder. i'm betting 2-4 which could give the Niners a better seed. but the Niners control their own fate. and they know that.

Back