Todd from SD

Todd-SanDiego

Have had my trusty genesis for a number of years now after finding it in the street and refurbing it.

Moved to a new home with natural gas hookup. Although this is originally a natural gas grill, ( I ran propane with a slight mod) I think at some point the manifold or orfices were switched to propane before me, as it feels like it runs too cool and low on NG. I checked orgice holes and they look pretty small too.

So anyone with a NG manifold that might want to trade let me know.

IMG_9309.jpeg

Have had my trusty genesis for a number of years now after finding it in the street and refurbing it.

Moved to a new home with natural gas hookup. Although this is originally a natural gas grill, ( I ran propane with a slight mod) I think at some point the manifold or orfices were switched to propane before me, as it feels like it runs too cool and low on NG. I checked orgice holes and they look pretty small too.

View attachment 95552
Nice grill Todd!
Looks great

View attachment 95552

Looks clean! FYI I just saw factory replacement wheels on ebay for ~28 bucks for the pair.

Heres the link:

If I come across a NG manifold Ill let you know.

Yeah, if I couldn't have saved the last set I did I would have just bought new wheels myself.
Im try to make good decisions. I'm still learning. Some of the stuff seems like it's disappearing fast but I haven't been around long enough to know what's going to be around and what's not and for how much longer.

Im try to make good decisions. I'm still learning. Some of the stuff seems like it's disappearing fast but I haven't been around long enough to know what's going to be around and what's not and for how much longer.
I think those wheels are about to go completely extinct so don't throw away any old ones like I used to do.

Back