Thursday whirly bird!

Just got it on and will be patient until it’s done!
Have not done the “under Bird” potatoes in a long, long time!View attachment 98570
Not my prettiest trussing job but, we shall see how it’s “turns” out… I’ll excuse myself now.
There is something mesmerizing about watching food turn over a fire! As a kid my mom made Sunday dinner, roast beef cooked on a Farberware electric rotisserie. We waited drooling for that to get done.

There is something mesmerizing about watching food turn over a fire! As a kid my mom made Sunday dinner, roast beef cooked on a Farberware electric rotisserie. We waited drooling for that to get done.
Those things are pretty cool. A few years ago I actually found a brand new old stock one in Madison WI and went up to buy it. Made a roast on it that was pretty darn good. Oldest daughter was so taken with it, she begged me to give it to her and her husband. I managed to use it once LOL

Just got it on and will be patient until it’s done!
Have not done the “under Bird” potatoes in a long, long time!View attachment 98570
Not my prettiest trussing job but, we shall see how it’s “turns” out… I’ll excuse myself now.

Looks great Timothy!

Love rotisserie chicken. We haven't been eating spuds lately but you just talked me into basting some under a yardbird.

Really overall it was not that hard of a cleanup. The bowl of the unit needed scrubbing. That was all I remember doing.

Back