This thing is like magic! (Long)

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What a great day! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I've been a true-blue Weber loyalist for years. Watched and learned from my Dad since age six (I'm 32 now) when my mom bought him this "black bulb" (The Weber Kettle) for Christmas. I inherited Dad's original when I moved out of the house and am on my third kettle grill. I thought that was all there was to BBQing --- until now!

I just had the most juicy, moist and tasty chicken I have ever eaten! My wife couldn't believe how moist the breast meat was. My 15 month old baby had chicken for the first time tonite -- must be the 4 hours that made it so tender for him. My mother-in-law couldn't get enough of it -- seconds for her!

I did just what Chris said to do on the cooking section. 4 hours @ between 245* & 260* -- 70% of the day it was right at 250*. It never moved! The WSM just knew what to do. Who knew that the right combination of porcelain covered steel could be so smart?

If there are any lurkers reading this and wondering if they should buy a WSM -- do it. Log off the forum, click on the Amazon link and order one today, I am here to say that you will not regret it. Neither will any significant other in your life -- in spite of their initial reactions. The WSM is like magic!

Actually, you don't even have to log off-- cookies are your friends-- just hit that Shopping link above and... instant gratification! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back