Thinking about KFC wings

Brian Trommater

TVWBB Super Fan
Thinking about trying some KFC wings when I get home tomorrow. Toss them in some sauce when they come off. Grilled fried buffalo wings. Think that will work all right?

Oh yeah Brian, it will work just fine. Don't forget an ice cold brew to go along with them
icon_wink.gif
! Now you have me thinking of them!

works like a champ!
icon_biggrin.gif

I won't do wings any other way anymore. Grilling adds a layer of flavor that you can't get from frying or cooking in the oven. I sprinkle the hot wings with Tony Chacherie's Creole seasoning before I grill them, then toss in a bowl with some Frank's Red Hot mixed with a little Sriracha to get the heat level up a little. My family doesn't like them hot, so I sprinkle theirs with some lemon pepper, grill & toss in some Teriyaki glaze cut with a little soy sauce, ginger and a splash of OJ.

They always come out great off the grill.

My favorite way with wings is to use indirect (finish over direct) with Larry Wolfe's Marmalade Sriracha Sauce. M-m-m-h-h, good!

Dale53

Never really thought of cooking the wings like that. I usually fry them, but I think I'll fire up the grill tonight and see how they turn out.

Back