Thermometer holder

Nathan-WI

Just wanted to share pictures of the boughten thermometer holder. I did not want to drill holes to mount it so figured magnets with a felt like fabric so the magnets wouldn’t potentially scratch the wsm. I also wanted to be able to take it off easily if not in use. Did a trial run on it Today using the wsm for the 2 run now and it worked out great!
I ended up using tapered machine screws to attach the magnets to the mount.

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1315.jpeg
    IMG_1315.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 57
Just wanted to share pictures of the boughten thermometer holder. I did not want to drill holes to mount it so figured magnets with a felt like fabric so the magnets wouldn’t potentially scratch the wsm. I also wanted to be able to take it off easily if not in use. Did a trial run on it Today using the wsm for the 2 run now and it worked out great!
I ended up using tapered machine screws to attach the magnets to the mount.

I don't find anything called boughten thermometer holder. Is this the one?

Yes that is the one. I made sure to get the one made of steel instead of stainless steel so the magnets on my ThermoWorks sticks.

Neosmuk Magnets, 130lb Super Strong Round Magnet with Hole in The Center for Mounting, Heavy Duty Neodymium Cup Magnet with Screw for Wall, Rare Earth Magnets Round Base Disc Magnet.​

These are the magnets I used bought off Amazon as well

I also used this as fabric purchased off amazon…

Mesheshe 10PCS Self Adhesive Felt Fabric, Soft Velvet Drawer Liner, DIY Velvet Fabric for Art & Crafts, Jewelry Box Felt Liner, A4 Size (8.3" x 11.8", Black)​

Back