Themometer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry D.:
I think you can safely assume the thermometer was added. Lots of people like the lid-mounted thermometer. If you like it, great. If not, just ignore it. Since the hole is already there, you can always upgrade to a nicer thermometer if you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you agree this is a Weber though right?? Unheard of price, I'll let you know once I go pickup.

Adrian

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rich langer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adrian Bermudez:
guys, I just saw a bullet for sale that has wood handle and what looks like a thermometer for sale that I have emailed them to acquire. But looking at these threads it seems that the webers weren't made with thermometers. Think more than likely this cat did the thermometer mod??

Adrian </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that Rusty just posted that craigslist in the trading post

Back