The wife just doesn't understand

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Spent last night preping a brisket and getting the WSM fired up. Meanwhile, the wife was on the phone and proceeded to tell her friend that I was making bbq and that it's really good (could be a lot better) and that I have this new smoker that is electric and I can just plug it in at night and let it go while I sleep. What? Electric? After she got of the phone I told her to never say that again (no offense to anyone that uses electric). I guess after all those times of seeing me mess with the SNP (cheap offset that doesn't hold temps) all day long every 30mins she must have assumed the WSM was so good that it had to be electric. Women, they just don't understand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Women, they just don't understand. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now Brian, maybe some women don't understand, but I do. Around here, my husband has begged on numerous occasions to fire up the WSM and get things going -- but I have too much fun with it to let anyone else do it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

With corned beef being so cheap this week, our smoker is coming out for some pastrami. Yum... pass the beer!

Kelly

Brian,

Don't worry about it, at least she cares.

Last weekend, while preparing the smoker for an all night cook, I was trying to explain the benefits of the Minion Method to my spouse /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif .....

As she listened with with her "gosh-you-are-weird" expression on her face, she finally rolled her eyes and said, "Okaaaaaaaay" /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back