The "secret lab" part 1

It's the 24inch in wall unit above the dishwasher. It's a plumbed,built in system that you can feed whole been or ground into. With a milk flask on the inside. I also added the cup warmer underneth it You can program virtually any kind of coffee you want. Down to how much pressure is used to extract your caffeine between espresso and coffee. Miele makes a pretty bomb proof product across the board. I have one in my showroom that has over 6k cups through it with out an issue.

I've never heard of Miele before, so of course had to look them up. That coffee maker is crazy. When is part II of this post coming out?

Where are you located Todd. I'm sure many of us would love to visit your showroom.

Jim

Indianapolis. Anytime you are traveling through, Let me know. I'll have lunch a nickle tour for you.

minnesota_hero_zps2b3c8941.jpg

SubZero_zps793f5242.jpg

Appliance-Showroom-2_zps6e992337.jpg

sub-zerow_zpsff615608.jpg

Last edited:
I've never heard of Miele before, so of course had to look them up. That coffee maker is crazy. When is part II of this post coming out?

The lab part 2 won't get tackled till spring. I'm broke and burned out. Miele makes an outstanding product. They are meticulous little Germans. Anything they make will run 20yrs. They even put a wifi system on there product (part of there in house warranty) and can monitor it for you. I put there product in everything I can from boats,forensic labs,museums, and jet planes. The one thing I don't like about there stuff is that it nags you to death. Especially that coffee machine.

It's the 24inch in wall unit above the dishwasher. It's a plumbed,built in system that you can feed whole been or ground into. With a milk flask on the inside. I also added the cup warmer underneth it You can program virtually any kind of coffee you want. Down to how much pressure is used to extract your caffeine between espresso and coffee. Miele makes a pretty bomb proof product across the board. I have one in my showroom that has over 6k cups through it with out an issue.

IMG_1434_zps184105b5.jpg

IMG_1466_zps6bae5f68.jpg

Ok, that is awesome! I've never seen or heard of such a thing. I'm no coffee connoisseur, but I have a pour over, aeropress, drip, french press, and standard espresso machine... but yeah, this thing sounds incredible!

Back