The Black Box! ... Stoker

D Casten

TVWBB Member
Recieved my blax box friday. Have not done anything but open the package so far. Anyone else get one yet?

No but would love to know how well it works. Can you please try it with stokerlog and report any issues so that I can help resolve?

Absolutely will do Amir.
I’m note sure if you heard but the units shipped without the WiFi capabilities but I should still be able to plug in my router to see how it works. Im out of town but will set it all up this weekend.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amir:
No but would love to know how well it works. Can you please try it with stokerlog and report any issues so that I can help resolve? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that John/Rock should send you a new, shiny Black Box just so that you could do some first-hand testing!
icon_cool.gif

AND...just to say THANKS!

BOB

Mine just arrived. Still in the box. I'll report back on my full experience from unpacking through setup and use. Babybacks tomorrow and a large butt for an overnighter next week if all goes well.

JDH

Back