Texas HEB brisket price alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve G.

TVWBB Member
67 cents a pound this week. I got 4 yesterday and going back for a few more today. I got there early enough that I was able to select some really nice looking ones. They have a limit of two per customer, but not much of an issue.

My daughter just called from PriceChopper in Independence at Noland and I-70. Whole brisket 6lbs to 16lbs on sale for .99 per lb. She is bringing home a 10 to 12 lb'r. Not as good as Steve's but better than Jim's and great for here.

More practice on the way to the Royal!!

99-cent briskets here in Tulsa, too, at the Country Mart stores. Limit of two, but I can go in and out SEVERAL times...

Keri C, smokin on Tulsa Time

Alas, no, we don't have those around here to my knowledge. Hey, I'll take a few of those 99-centers over the $2.79 and above that I've been seeing! Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Hi all! Looks like good prices going on. I work in the Vision Center at a Wal-Mart Supercenter so I'm able to keep tabs on the prices. I've made friends with the meat guys and they let me know when they are getting ready to reduce the prices 30% when it gets close to expired shelf date, this really saves me money. So keep an eye out for the bright yellow sticker they put on for 30%reduction, great savings. These are the cryovac briskets with no solution.

Chach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back