sweet baby ray's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Evans

TVWBB Member
I am hooked on SBR sauace....I've used their BBQ, their honey BBQ and their Hot and everyone loved them.... Can't get enough of them. Big Y in town has buy one get one free ....have to go stock up.

Jim

I kinda like SBRs too, but you need to try Bone Suckin Sauce. Man o Man is it good. I actually prefer their "hot" but the regular aint bad.
DP

My favorite is what Russ Hazzon suggested a while back. Sweet Baby Ray's & Hot Bone Suckin' Sauce mixed 50/50. My family loves it.

Wow, best of both worlds...

Why didnt i come up with the idead of mixing sauces ?

Off to the kitchen ! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Don Marco

Don't like it. Don't like many of the thick tomato sweet sauces. I never put any on chopped q, but I'm from NC. Now on ribs I love Sonny's BBQ sauce which I can get from Sams Club.

Sweet Baby Ray's is thick, but Bonesuckin' sauce is not. You might like it. I prefer the Bonesuckin' Hot sauce. Also, alot of people that don't eat BBQ very much don't like the vinegary sauces. So if you have alot of people to feed and need a commercial sauce to make sure everyone's happy, then Bonesuckin' is a sure bet.

Just my 2 cents.

Howard,

I just picked up 2 jars of Bone Suckin' Sauce at Le Gourmet (2 for $9.00). Anyway, Bone suckin' sauce does come in a "thicker" version form the original. Don't know if this is a new thing, but, it is out there to purchase and consume!

what I dont like about sweet baby rays is the MSG in it. Now I'm not a fanatic as I use MSG in some things (BRITU for example) I just think a good sauce shouldnt need a flavor enhancer.

Hummmmmmm....MSG? Maybe that's why we are "Hooked" on it...SOL Seriously.....I don't see MSG listed in the ingredients. Is MSG "Modified Food Starch"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back