Summit S-670 Valve Problem

VMastros

TVWBB Member
I have a Summit S-670 and I am having a problem with just one valve on the manifold. The ignition is weak and the valve itself is a little wonky. I want to replace the valve but Weber service does not sell just the valve. They want to sell me a whole new manifold, valves and ignitors and all for about $200.

Does anyone know how to rebuilt the valve and ignitor? Or do you have a source to purchase just one valve? Thanks for help gang.

I got mine from Ebay, about $25 or so if I remember correctly. Too bad Weber is so paranoid that they don't trust us to be able to simply change a valve.

I have a Summit S-670 and I am having a problem with just one valve on the manifold. The ignition is weak and the valve itself is a little wonky. I want to replace the valve but Weber service does not sell just the valve. They want to sell me a whole new manifold, valves and ignitors and all for about $200.

Does anyone know how to rebuilt the valve and ignitor? Or do you have a source to purchase just one valve? Thanks for help gang.

Back