Suggestions for tailgate menu for Chargers playoffs

For tailgating ... A seafood boil is a Blast, simple, and easy to manage
icon_biggrin.gif
All you need is a huge propane fish fryin rig, a 5 gallon pot of water and the following ingredients.....Old Bay seasoning, shrimp, crawfish, clams, mussels, crab, new potatoes, corn on the cobb, minature carrots, etc,etc.....boil and serve on old newspaper with french bread and libations
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck Piercy:
Philip Rivers Ford Taurus Burger. He drove one for the entire time he was at NCST. It was a gnarley grey stationwagon he probably inherited from Steve,(his Dad).
Make a big Burger, and honor your awesome QB, he deserves it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too funny! All his hard work paid off with that contract extension he got last year for ~$96 or so million!

Hey Ariel - Congrats my friend on your team getting into the playoffs. My suggestion for your tailgate party is also a request for my team. For a side dish, if you don't mind, please at least dip the tailfeathers of a Seattle Seahawk momentarily under the lid or at least show it to him. lol. Good luck with the playoffs. GO CHARGERS. Bob B

Back