Storing ET732 or other similar digital thermometers question?

I use an old padded flashlight holder that has a belt holder... so that's also how I carry/place it when I'm in a kitchen.

edit 6/24/12 .. Disregard the above I was thinking of my Thermapan. I use a plastic box to stuff my BBQ tools including the Maverick.

I have been using the "tool box" thing for about a year, I have a box that fits my rib-o-lator and goes in the bottom. such a handy thing and my wife is happy that I dont take up her drawers in the kitchen with BBQ things. I keep the wires for my holders w/twist ties off bread bags and quart size zip lock baggies labeled. I have lined bubble wrap in a compartment on my tool box for both my digiq2 and my maverick's

I like that Husky toolbox. Looks a lot better than the Plano tackle box I was considering. Now to see if I can snag one . . .

As for storing my remote thermo's right now, I have a cast off kitchen plastic container that the Finance Department gifted me with. I have several different thermo's and they use different probes (at least that's what Maverick Ind. told me). To keep them handy and identified correctly, I coil them around my first three fingers then clip an old-fashioned clothes pin on the wire and probe. I used a Sharpie to mark each clothes pin to identify which probe it holds.

Back