StokerLog Version 4.0 Preview

Originally posted by Bob Hunter:
Amir,
I am using Stokerlog 42a and it appears that the Auto lid detection is not working. This is the second cook with this version and my blower does not shutdown when I pull the lid.

Bob,

In the setting screen, try changing the drop rate to a lower number to correct the lid open issue. Mine works good at 7.

Originally posted by Bob Hunter:
Amir,
I am using Stokerlog 42a and it appears that the Auto lid detection is not working. This is the second cook with this version and my blower does not shutdown when I pull the lid.

As Ken just mentioned, you need to adjust the parameter for your grill, and also, the season as the temp drop can vary.

Truth to be told
icon_smile.gif
, the algorithm there is too simplistic and needs to be shot
icon_smile.gif
. I was using it yesterday and it worked once and not the second time. I am ready to give it brain surgery but then folks need to help me test it so that we know we took a step forward, not back.

Also, I am getting ready to post version 4.2. Nothing bit in there but some clean up. Should be there later tonight or tomorrow.

Ken:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your timers, I was just thinking that the code change to make them loop would be very small and the functionality would be great, I could setup multiple reoccurring events.

I had the drop setting at 8 I will reduce it on my next cook

Amir:
I would be happy to assist you in any testing you need, also if you get stuck on any coding I would be happy to assist in any way possible.

Back