Stoker Videos

Tim Barbee

RobM (YankeeRob),

Thank you so much for the videos. I am a visual person and I learned more and it made more since to me by watching 30 min of your videos than several hours of reading the Stoker manual.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RobM (YankeeRob):
thanks! Glad to help out. I needed a reason to play with MovieMaker.

-rob </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you say MovieMaker? That was developed by one of my teams at Microsoft! Boy it is a small world, isn't it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amir:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RobM (YankeeRob):
thanks! Glad to help out. I needed a reason to play with MovieMaker.

-rob </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you say MovieMaker? That was developed by one of my teams at Microsoft! Boy it is a small world, isn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't want to hijack this thread with a rant about how much trouble MovieMaker has given me, so I won't.
icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry D.:
I don't want to hijack this thread with a rant about how much trouble MovieMaker has given me, so I won't.
icon_mad.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now you know why I don't usually advertise the fact that I had anything to do with it
icon_biggrin.gif

I left Microsoft a while back. That's my excuse and I am sticking with it
icon_smile.gif

One of the reasons I got a Mac 9 years ago was for iMovie 2. iMovie has always been the Best in Class all around. No offense of course to any msofties, but as a free bundled software, it was amazing.

It reached its zenith at iMovie 6, and has slowly been dumbed down ever since.

Back