Stoker on the way

Ryan Ko

TVWBB Super Fan
Just ordered my stoker today. I hope it doesn't take forever to get. I was on the fence for a while on which one to get (stoker or guru). I like the internet/wireless access of the stoker. It seems more practical than the Cyber Guru. I only got one meat probe, I hope I don't regret that. Can I simply order another when I am ready, or do I have to reprogram it?

Thanks everyone for the great info on here.

Yes. You can add a probe anytime you like. All you have to do is name it when you get it and you are good to go. Indeed, you can even add the probe after the system is running and it still detects it! In stokerlog likewise, you can hit Refresh (F5) and it also detects it without restarting.

Probe system in stoker is really one of those hidden gems in the system.

I got mine about 2 weeks ago. From order to delivery, it took a full 4 weeks.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but don't get your hopes up for a fast delivery.

Monday will be 3 weeks for me and no product. I ordered a 4 pit system which is a lot of money. I was charged the full amount which they shouldn't do until they actually ship like every other company I have ever bought anything from does. If it doesn't ship Monday I am going to cancel the order.

Please be patient, Jeremy. They're building and shipping units as fast as they can and, trust me, it will be well worth the wait.

I, too, have a four cooker system and have been using it for nearly three years.

Hi guys,

I ordered mine on March 22 and it was shipped yesterday. Hopefully it will get here by Saturday and I can give it a whirl on Saturday night.

Back