Stoker Housing - Weatherproof

After much delay in my schedule, I finally got my panel installed into the Pelican case! Even the wife says it was a worthwhile project. It's nice to have everything I need in one nice neat package.

Thanks to JR for the assistance!

Dave:
Any pictures? Did you make any changes to the plan? I want to build one to include storage for the fan, probes, and cables.

I followed JR's plan very closely. In fact, I purchased the panel from him, which was one of his prototype units. It worked out perfectly, though my soldering skills are greatly lacking. I really like having everything in one handy case... so does the missus!

Billy,

The price is vastly influenced by the number of options you wish to employ and also the type of components you choose for your build. A basic build would provide you with 6 - 1/4" plugs that could be used to run 2 fans with 1 food & 1 pit probe for each fan. Built with decent components, you are looking at about $320. This includes everything except for the Stoker system. Hope this helps...If you are serious, you can purchase the panel from me and I will include a parts list with links to acquire the needed components from the internet.

JR

Back