Stoker Eyelet

I will know something monday because I will call them if I dont here something back by email. When I sent them email before inquiring about the delivery since it had been so long of a wait they never responded.
I am pretty sure they are closed tomorrow, but believe me they will be getting a call. You would expect that they would correct the problem for as much as they charged for them with shipping.

Larryr
I called them today and while I was on the phone with them they looked at the pictures that I sent them. They said they no longer use the spacer which is shown on the inside portion of the smoker. They said they have replaced the spacer with the washer, which probally saves them a few cents.
I also mounted mine the same way you did and they told me that we should mount it the other way around so that the longer protruding end is in the smoker rather than outside of the smoker and then it will be flush on the outside, of the smoker.
I guess I will go ahead and do that, but I would not recommend this set up to anybody because for the cost with the shipping about 15.00, I felt it was a rip off, for what you receive.

Harvey, thanks for the information. Honestly this is one of the worst engineered products (the Eyelet not the Stoker) I've seen. Here's one of the issues, the edge around the outside of the copper tube could potentially trim the material off the outside of your Stoke probe wires. I'm going to try and return mine. I ordered what wast on his website (the picture) not what he sent me. I too will not recommenced this eyelet. I have a pair of the Guru eyelets and they work great, they're flush and don't have to worry about damage to your probe wires.

Back