Stoker email question

Ed Cardoza

TVWBB Pro
I am logging my cook today using my Stoker and was trying to use my email option and I am getting the following error:
Mail graph err: A generic error occurred in GDI +

I have now idea what that means. Can anyone help me out on this?

From my quick research it seems to be some sort of a permissions problem. Are you running Stokerlog as admin?

Oh, it could also mean that once that brisket in your smoker is done you need to bring it to me for quality control testing
icon_biggrin.gif

When you started it last week did you right mouse click when opening and select "run as administrator?" Did you do the same this cook?

Very strange as everything that I've read claims this is a permissions issue. Hopefully someone a whole hell of a lot smarter than I am will wander upon this post with some ideas. If you want to save the graph down you can right mouse click on the graph, then select save as (I think this is the option, I don't have Stokerlog up), change file type to jpg and save down to the HD.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
From my quick research it seems to be some sort of a permissions problem. Are you running Stokerlog as admin?

Oh, it could also mean that once that brisket in your smoker is done you need to bring it to me for quality control testing
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring it to you... Dude, it clearly means that if you want to try some of this killer brisket, you will need to drive about 30 minutes north to do so. The bar will be open shortly.

Never mind! Larry was right! It is a permissions issue. I had fixed the main one that was causing stokerlog to not run at all. But not this one. When email is sent, a temporarily file is created for it and it was being put in a place that in Windows 7 it may not have non-admin permission. Please set the app to Admin again and see if it goes away. I will fix and post it the update soon.

Back