stoker and smoker for sale...deal

greg nester

i have a like new stoker i bought new in august of this year...its the stoker plus system..food and pit probe...i also have a nice homeade smoker..the smoker used to be a masterbuilt electric smoker ...i took the electronics out of it...ounted a chargriller side fire box and put it on a stand...i have a 4x4x12 charcoal basket that i made for the fire box...i lot of people use a 6x6x12 in this firebox...with this basket and the stoker in this smoker i get around 12 hour burn times..lots of good sleep...this smoker has 4 stainless steel racks...im telling u this is a nice setup...i live in white sulphur springs wv..if u are interested let me know...i will sell just the stoker for 200.00 or if someone wants to come and get it all i will make one heck of a deal......300.00 for it all....i am including pics of the smoker itself...

a>

where is sulphur springs? I'm in Columbus OH and might be interested in the stoker.

Just curious, why are you selling? any issues with the smoker/stoker?

no issues with the stoker at all.....worked like a dream..only actually used it 4 times...but man its an awesome thing....white sulphur springs is about 5 hours from u...the smoker performs great as well...very very well insulated...has drip pan and 4 stainless steel racks....if ur interested let me know...my email is steeltowninwv@yahoo.com....if u want ill give u my phone number..oh yeah ill throw in about 120 lbs of kingsford charcoal as well..and a pair of steven raichlen insulated gloves...reason for selling is i recently lost 100lbs...and man this smoker makes me wanna cook fattening stuff all the time..u can see pics of this smoker on this forum in the trading post section...some reason i couldnt get the pics to work here

Back