Spray Bottle?

Mike Zarecky

TVWBB Pro
Where can I find a good spray bottle?

I'm looking for one that will come apart easily for cleaning, has a filter, and is not too tall, so it will fit in the refrigerator easily. I'm tired of the cheap spray bottles I've bought in the past that stop working after using them a few times.

MikeZ

I bought cheap ones at Home Depot. Three for $5 and they have been cranking away for months. When I am done using them, I rinse out the bottle, fill with hot water, then squirt for a while adjusting the stream from mist to spray while doing it. Works well for me.

I searched all over this site for info on a good sprayer! I knew that I saw one somewhere!

Ooops! I found it.........
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's on the "TVWB Favorite Things Contest"

Now I have to see where I can find one locally?

MikeZ

I'd look at a cooking store over a hardware store. Remember these bottles, if used for cookiing, should be of food grade quality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Russ Hazzon:
I'd look at a cooking store over a hardware store. Remember these bottles, if used for cookiing, should be of food grade quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have never suffered any ill's from mine getting them at H.D.
Clean well with a strong degreasing dish detergent and they are just fine, and a LOT cheaper just because they put a stamp of "food grade" on them. All about choice, guru or not, foil or not, less filling/taste great.
icon_smile.gif

For what it's worth I'm cooking two brisktes right now on two different racks.

I found my spray bottle had difficulty reaching the lower brisket.

So..... I took a condiment bottle. Loaded it up with bast and.... problem solved.

Back