Spirit 700 needs new legs (or perhaps shoes)

That is incredible. I just picked up ( free) what I now know is a Spririt 700. (See the attached serial number and model.) PL716052 and then 570000 is the model. I called Weber customer service and they helped me identify that it was a Spirit 700. But they could not located the SN or the Model. Now its time to take it apart and rebuild her!! :)

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 8
That is incredible. I just picked up ( free) what I now know is a Spririt 700. (See the attached serial number and model.) PL716052 and then 570000 is the model. I called Weber customer service and they helped me identify that it was a Spirit 700. But they could not located the SN or the Model. Now its time to take it apart and rebuild her!! :)
Very cool. You should start a new thread on your grill and post some before pictures.

I've been looking for a second 85877 accessory tray so I can store more stuff in the bottom cavity.
Anybody have an extra?
Or, since the holes already exist in the four legs, just find another tie bar and a much larger tray? Perhaps from Genesis b or c would fit?

Anybody know where to get the crossover bar for the Spirit 700? the burner tubes are in good shape and the crossover bar does work ( i tested it). but its cracked and a new one would be great. Pics below. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7733.JPG
    IMG_7733.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7732.JPG
    IMG_7732.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
Anybody know where to get the crossover bar for the Spirit 700? the burner tubes are in good shape and the crossover bar does work ( i tested it). but its cracked and a new one would be great. Pics below. Thanks
Hi Mark, GrillParts.com for a crossburner tube. It would be the same as a Genesis B or C.

You can get aftermarket burner tubes for less than Weber OEM from Amazon or Ebay.

Or you can’t go wrong with a new set of Weber burner tubes.

Steve - Appreciate it but i think thats a different crossover from the one i have. the center burner wont fit on that one. take a look at the pics of the center burner tube. any idea? thanks
Yes, that does look different. It's probably a really old set and they changed the design somewhere along the line. I think I would order a whole new set to play safe. It should be part #7508. You don't have to buy a weber set, you can probably find a nice aftermarket set for pretty cheap.

This is the current crossburner tube

image.jpg

You have the original burner tubes with a center tube with orifices on 2 sides.

You

Yes, that does look different. It's probably a really old set and they changed the design somewhere along the line. I think I would order a whole new set to play safe. It should be part #7508. You don't have to buy a weber set, you can probably find a nice aftermarket set for pretty cheap.
yeah. thanks.. I'll figure it out. it all works as I did test it. But maybe new burner set is a good idea. Thanks for the quick reply

Back