Spices

Marc

TVWBB All-Star
Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the quality of spices purchased from Butcher & Packer? I need to place an order for some other items and was considering the addition. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the quality of spices purchased from Butcher & Packer? I need to place an order for some other items and was considering the addition. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amazon.com gives them a 4.7 stars rating out of 5, with 102 reviews. See link below for details.

Amazon review.

Rusty, I could be wrong, but I think that rating refers to the overall satisfaction with Butch Packer, rather than having anything to do with the quality of their spices. Look at the comments: "great gloves," "very fast shipping" etc.

Personally, I've used Butcher Packer for curing and sausage supplies and was VERY happy with them for that purpose. However, I'd be reluctant to order spices from them, as I just don't know how fresh they would be. I'd rather get spices from sources that specialize in spices primarily.

David, that's my feeling as well. Unless someone has had a personal experience with them and can tell me otherwise. I suppose I could be the "Guinea Pig" and test them out...

Back