*SOLD* BBQ Guru DigiQ DX3 setup?

GilFisher

I've used my DigiQ DX3 about seven times maybe. It works fine, I've just found that for me personally I don't need it.

It has both of the probes (meat and grate), the pit viper fan and adapter etc... Everything that came with it. They're selling for about $190 on the BBQ Guru website right now, and was thinking of parting with this one for $120, I handle the shipping. Seem fair?

Last edited:
It does to me. I paid $120 for mine with no fan a few months ago. I’d already ordered a new fan to use with my dx2 when I saw that deal.

If this will work on the 18.5 I would take it.
I would imagine so, but just in case there’s something slightly different (fan speed/programming etc...) I went ahead and emailed BBQ Guru and asked. Will let you know, but I’m sure it’d be fine.

Also, only thing you wouldn’t be getting is something to seal your other holes on the vent you choose to hook your adapter to. BBQ Guru sent a piece of aluminum with adhesive that I used on mine.

I asked if everything was the same for the 22 and 18:

1600350508026.png

I see two of you inquired, around the same time. This is my first time ever selling anything on a forum so I'm not sure how you two want to handle that? Guess I should go with the first?

I'll ship as soon as I can, I just need to pull the adapter off of the 22.

Back