So torn

Scott Smith

TVWBB Pro
So an older looking Weber Genesis something or other shows up on the curb today less than one block from my house. I instinctively wanted to grab it. I already have four similar, one of which is permanently disassembled for parts. My kids were in the car and they tried to talk me out of it, and they are probably right ("Dad, you already have three!"). Thought one way or the other?

I get it, and it would make me happy. However, I have a Lionel train set to set up for the holidays. That would make me happy. I have a kid's ice rink to set up in the back yard. That would make me happy. I have parts and tools for five bikes that came in and I can wrench on. That will make me happy. No shortage of fun stuff to play with.

I'll probably walk over and grab it when the wife is out getting a Christmas tree.

So an older looking Weber Genesis something or other shows up on the curb today less than one block from my house. I instinctively wanted to grab it. I already have four similar, one of which is permanently disassembled for parts. My kids were in the car and they tried to talk me out of it, and they are probably right ("Dad, you already have three!"). Thought one way or the other?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Dump the kids out of the car to make room for the Weber! They can walk a block to get home!

🤓
Gerry

So she's mine! At least the second grill I have rolled home. No pictures because it's dark here (NJ) by now. Looks to be about a 20-year-old Genesis Silver B with the cabinet. Very clean and 99% intact. I did check that she was propane - NG would have been a deal breaker for me. The only obvious issues so far are a bit of rust in the bottom of the cabinet and the small wheels are missing - one was actually left on top of the grill. I already have tons of parts for this grill.

Back