Smoke X

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Well, Smoke just came out with an updated remote thermometer. I love my regular Smoke, but this new one sports up to 1.24 miles line of sight range. Of course it will be lower for practical use where you will have walls and trees and everything else between you and the thermometer, but it should enable you to use it in any building with the grill outside.

That being said, I find my regular smoke to cover my entire house and have no need to be able to monitor my cook from the neighbors house down the street. If I need to get any further than my living room, I would probably go for the Signals version that uses wifi and can be monitored from Austrailia.

Bruce:
Who would take the ribs off to wrap them if you are in the land down under? My Smoke covers the entire house too so, no sale here either.

LOL, yah, if you are a mile away and your temp spikes (grease fire) it probably won't help that you know you will be coming home to a pile of molten mess much less lumps of carbonized cow flesh on the grates.

Back