Setting a team up/ how many assistants?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSMcdowell:
Hope you had a great time and also a TVWBB banner being an all TVWBB team! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had a great time, took 1st in chicken and yes we have the banner. Chris has some pics and I will load some also once I do the dishes!

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mk evenson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSMcdowell:
Hope you had a great time and also a TVWBB banner being an all TVWBB team! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had a great time, took 1st in chicken and yes we have the banner. Chris has some pics and I will load some also once I do the dishes!

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like you need one more assistant!

I think it really depends on your comfort level, and what you cook with.

We are a team of 2, myself and my wife. We cook on WSM's, so don't need to do shifts tending the fire. I do most of the prep and cooking, my wife assists, and does some of the finer details in arranging our final boxes.

I've seen lots of teams of 1, and some of up to 8

I think you have to try it a few times and see what works for you

Back