Seeking advice on repair Weber 620 + part costs from Weber

Here are more of the igniters on the outlets of the manifold. Cookbox I can take pics of tomorrow, it’s night time here now. But I’m not removing it until the new one arrives in a week or two.

I haven’t placed my parts order yet, was going to see if I can restore the manifold or not first.
i live in a world of keep or kill. kill these and start fresh. you'll get 10 new years of life. almost like a 5 way bypass and new valves.

i wouldn't recycle and reuse the old burnt parts. risk/reward. life is too short to eat bad food or spend time in the hospital over a $100 part.

you cannot take anything with you from this life. and rich or poor, we all die. die happy and live a long life. spend the few bucks for new parts.

Thanks Steve. After seeing how beat up it is, I’m just gonna get the manifold and bars. May as well get like new performance and it’ll run me under $400 Canadian since they are covering the cookbox.

Everything is just fused and rusted together, even getting the manifold off was a project just because of that!

But like my comment about, I’ll function on restoring functionality and not worry too much about cosmetics so I’ll let the paneling under the bbq be other than the disintegrating bottom panel - as that could have a structural implication.
I'm with you on the plan, I'm guessing the cookbox would run you somewhere around $500 if you had to buy it so $400 to restore the function of a $3,000 grill seems reasonable.

Back