Ruth's Chris

Got a text from the boss today. He's finally feeling better! Going to Ruth's Chris Saturday afternoon! I'm already drooling thinking about it!

Pammi and I just got back a while ago from dinner with the boss and his wife. Pammi and I shared a $90 porterhouse for 2, and have some left for lunch tomorrow!
Tasty, but I probably won't be back until I find someone to treat again! I'll post a pic of the bone tomorrow!

$90 for 1 steak!?!? Wow Wow Wow!!! I see now why my wife has never mentioned eating there. She doesn't like the look I give her when she suggests The Cheesecake Factory at Southpark Mall....
Hope you hugs had a good time, and it was a great gesture by your employer.
Hope to see ya on the road soon my friend,
Tim

How was it? I saw Chris worked up a reverse-seared steak, cooked at 250F, & then seared on a screaming-hot griddle, topped with butter (looked good but I forget the details). Are you going to try to re-create/improve their steak at home?

$90 is a bit much for me to pay (good value I'm sure for some) when I'm able to buy (on very rare occasion) dry-aged prime at the supermarket for ~$22/lb.

I didn't get a pic of the steak. It just seemed out of place a such a fancy joint, ya know? But there are some pics of Pammi and myself, plus the big honkin' bone! The puppies were VERY happy today!
AND, I have a steak wrap for lunch tomorrow!
39111597984_65bfdb446b_h.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]
39789405232_462ce9f6e4_h.jpg
39111620194_ad915a5437_k.jpg
39111619054_8dcf091c4e_k.jpg
39789428382_d43aaa98fb_k.jpg

Back