1/4 cup onion finely minced
2 cloves garlic pureed
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

Combine ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

For a smoother sauce, blend on high for a few minutes.

This recipe is on the Smoke Ring. There are several other posts off that site that rave about it. I wanted to see if it was posted here. My search did not find it. I just made it and it's great. Thought I should share.

He lives just a few miles away from me and works in a Deli style Smoke House. Good guy, we talk BBQ when I go in there. He serves up an awesome pulled pork "sammich" as he calls it with his mustard/vinegar sauce and coleslaw all in the Sammich.

He lives just a few miles away from me and works in a Deli style Smoke House. Good guy, we talk BBQ when I go in there. He serves up an awesome pulled pork "sammich" as he calls it with his mustard/vinegar sauce and coleslaw all in the Sammich.

Sorry for the delay in posting.

I made his coleslaw. I had some of it but didn't enjoy it (I don't like Mustard at all), BUT everyone else loved it and want me to make it again for them. wonder what I can substitute for Mustard. I'm not a big fan of Mayo either.

1 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup Yellow mustard
1/4 cup onion finely minced
2 cloves garlic pureed
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

Combine ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

For a smoother sauce, blend on high for a few minutes.

This recipe is on the Smoke Ring. There are several other posts off that site that rave about it. I wanted to see if it was posted here. My search did not find it. I just made it and it's great. Thought I should share.

The best for pulled pork

Brett, sorry, can't find any record of making this recipe. I did find one that we made back in '09 that was very good. It is called
"Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce. We had it on pulled pork sandwiches.

Back