Rotisserie for Performer

Brian A.

Picking up a performer off of craigslist tomorrow.

I want to install a rotisserie ring on it. I have a Genesis S330 gasser with the rotisserie installed on it. Any idea if I can use the motor and the rotisserie skewer on the performer ring? Or do I have to buy a completely separate rotisserie set for my new performer?

Thanks so much.

Thanks. I looked at Cajun bandit prior to posting. I just can't see how the bundle is $139 but the ring is $119. I was hoping for a less expensive solution since I already own a motor and skewer.

Brian, the Cajunbandit ring is all SS and built like a tank. It will fit your Performer and turn it over and it will fit your WSM if you have one or may get one in the future. Yes it's more money but money well spent. Good luck and good smoking.

Bill

Brian,

The motor from your gasser should certainly work with the Performer. A motor is a motor. Whether the rod will work depends on the distance between the two round bits that rotate on the edges of the grill. I'll measure the distance on the kettle rotisserie ring tomorrow. It should be the same as the diameter of the top of the kettle -- 22.5 inches. The distance on your gasser spit rod is probably too long to work on the rotisserie ring.

Back