Rotisserie compatibility with Genesis Silver B 2003

AL

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like on TV
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2005

This rotisserie fits my Genesis Silver B just fine. I normally use it for chicken and duck. They turn out crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. The taste, smell and color of the skin can't be described in words. It is basically impossible to overcook a chicken. At worse, the skin turns very dark, but the insides are still very juicy. I normally set a timer and then walk away. This rotisserie comes with two forks. Another reviewer said Weber won't sell just the basket--you have to buy another motor instead. Fortunately I found another basket that fits--a $10 Charbroil 4744 from the big orange home center. Regarding the weight, I haven't found the need to use it but I'm glad they included it just in case. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because the cord is too short. When the warranty expires, I plan to take the motor apart and install a longer cord.
18 people found this helpful

What do you know search is my friend. Right after I posted I did a search and found a bunch of your posts Bruce.

If the posts are about my rotisserie, that is on a Genesis 1000, but the roto should fit the Silver B just as well.

Back