Rolling Cart Adaptation

NoahS

Hey guys. I've been trying to come up with a good quality rolling cart for my 22.5" wsm that can provide a work space and some storage space. I saw on TVWB how someone adapted a Weber traveler cart to their WSM 22.5 and would like to do something similar. I haven't been able to find a traveler cart only and don't want to spend the money for a whole setup just to only use the cart.

I found this Grill force rolling cart on Amazon and am wondering if I could adapt it to the same purpose. Would need to cut off a few pieces for sure. Thoughts?

Post the link to the traveler cart, I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around that one. Maybe you mean Performer cart? Here’s a link to mine. Keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist or marketplace, I got mine for $100. Well worth the price, since it came with stuff I needed for additional mods.

You could use the cart in the amazon link, but you’d still have to reinforce the floor for it like with the Performer carts. At $175, I would say wait on a used Performer to show up on the market cheap, then sink the remainder into a floor.

Iirc there wer several who made the tool cart work. Flip the top for a smoothand unwalled, or keep the regular way.
View attachment 92074
Like these.

Back