Rocks Bar-B-Que customer support

Robert Owen

I ordered my new stoker unit about two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything from them. I sent an email to them through their website yesterday, and still haven't heard back. How long does it typically take for them to ship the units? It seems like it's taking quite awhile.

In the past, emails had been a very unreliable way to contact them. Phone call seems to work best.

I emailed them about 1 month ago and STILL to this date haven't received anything. Also when I called it seemed as though he wanted to rush me off the phone.....

I called once as my antenna had been damaged in shipping. Once I figured out the right coast to left coast time conversion, I got someone on the first try. Explained everything, they said send it in. I sent the unit back and about 10 days later received my unit back.

I will admit they are not the most responsive to emails, but I emailed and called the next day, so I hardly gave them a chance.

I had a problem with a new power supply, emailed about it and four days later, new power supply. Can't complain about my experience with them!

They finally responded to my email yesterday. Apparently the fans are out of stock. They expect it to ship out mid next week. I was hoping to be able to use it on the 4th, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Have to agree with the e-mail contact issues. They are slow there.

Now I just call and usually get resolution right away. If the issue is really challenging and Kevin can't help, he'll pass you to John or give you a time to call back.

Once I had the first issue I felt the same way about Customer Service but you have to understand that this is a small shop and not IBM.

The few issues I've had, including the WiFi firmware upgrade (I had to send mine back for a hard upgrade) were resolved correctly and I'm happy with the product.

Like BBQ, a little patience is to be expected
icon_smile.gif

Back