Roast of beef

Charlie Haung

Recently bought the performer rotisserie equip!and tried a roast of beef. Have to say it came out better then I'd ever expect! Rotisserie seems to be the easiest method for moist and large cuts of meat. Next will be chicken or turkey

https://youtu.be/4gLnHk7jUzI

This link has some of the action.

Also, I'm new to the site and have a lot to learn---i own this performer and a 14.5" smokey mountain. Tons to learn on that!

Charlie

Fantastic looking roast Charlie! I have the rotisserie for the kettle as well and I love it. Chicken is awesome cooked on the roti.

I just spun a Chuck roast, using the recipe from Allrecipes for BBQ Beef. Timing went a touch long for my preference but, taste was delightful! Just a touch more well done than I prefer, I was thinking an eye would be a good choice for another time.
I set my kettle up 90 degrees from your set up, drip pan on long plane of the carriage baskets front and back. That looks like it works for you though.
Happy grilling!

I want to do a whole chicken next. Tying it off is intimidating, I'm horrible with knots! any links or advice you could provide?

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie, as for a meat slicer, check Amazon.com. They are in the $100.00 plus range depending on what you get. Many here have bought them. Also, please use the link to Amazon at the top of this or any other page on the site. The site gets a very small commission on each purchase through that link that goes for the expenses of the site. On my browsers I have copied this link to a bookmark so all purchases I make help the site. Many here do this.

As for tying off a chicken, try doing a web search for a youtube video. Just a thought.

Back