Restoring Weber Spirit E310 using undercarriage/cart from Weber Spirit Classic

TomA-Norway

TVWBB Member
Hi again,

Disassembled two Spirit E310's to try and get one functional grill for sale. The undercarriage on both of the E310s was rusted out.
I'm left with one cook box, two lids, four side tables, one set of burners, one set of flavourizer bars etc.
I think I've got every part needed (except for the cart) to put one together from the parts.
Is there a chance to use the undercarriage/cart from an Weber Spirit Classic or do I simply just need to swap out/fabricate a new cart?
There's a few of the Spirit Classic's up for grabs for a small amount or free.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Weber Spirit E310.jpg
    Weber Spirit E310.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Weber Spirit E310_1.jpg
    Weber Spirit E310_1.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Weber Spirit Classic.jpg
    Weber Spirit Classic.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 11
Your pictures show two completely different grills, one a front control and the other a side control. If you can combine them to make one grill then good on you!

The side control 3-burner model should be able to fit in a Silver B frame, but I have never done it. The front control one I doubt will.

The side control 3-burner model should be able to fit in a Silver B frame, but I have never done it. The front control one I doubt will.
Jon,

I was just pondering the possibility to mount the parts of the front control 3 burner on the "frame" of the side control 3 burner.
Will of course change out the cook box also, if it's at all possible...

Back