Replacement rod for swing table?

DanJC

TVWBB Fan
I'm missing the rod for a swing table (the piece that slides into the bracket [and has one hole drilled into the end]).

part_p_1476291_3503665792.gif

I found the entire set for >$100, but that seems like overkill.

I could just order 3/8" gauge stainless, but not sure I have the skills to get the hole drilled in.

Not sure if this is available anywhere, or if anyone has any sharp ideas.

Thanks!

***Bonus subquestion so I don't have the spam the board w/ a new thread: nut size for ignitor?

You could use a push nut like you linked in another thread, without the cap, to avoid having to drill a hole. And double-check that rod diameter...I think it is more like 1/4" or 5/16".

Last edited:
You could use a push nut like you linked, without the cap, to avoid having to drill a hole. And double-check that rod diameter...I think it is more like 1/4" or 5/16".
Will check on that.

Honestly, I don’t even remember what that hole is even for at this point. But I’ll look into the pushnut idea — thanks!

I think it's for a hitch pin clip, to secure the prop rod in the rear leg bracket on the early style tables. The later slide style prop rods are swaged (crimped) on one end and don't have a hole. My Gen 3 has it, my 1200 does not.

Back