Replacement legs for Smokey Joe Gold?

Justin W

TVWBB Pro
The legs on my SJG have been bent for a while. They are so cheap, I would replace the whole grill but this particular grill has sentimental value (it was a gift from my sister) so I want to repair it if I can.

Anybody know the cheapest place to replace the legs on a Smokey Joe Gold? I'll call Weber if that's cheapest but I'm wondering if anyone has any other ideas.

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin W:
The legs on my SJG have been bent for a while. They are so cheap, I would replace the whole grill but this particular grill has sentimental value (it was a gift from my sister) so I want to repair it if I can.

Anybody know the cheapest place to replace the legs on a Smokey Joe Gold? I'll call Weber if that's cheapest but I'm wondering if anyone has any other ideas.

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have an extra set. Where are you located? Email me. Send me a picture of what you have as well.

Yeah, I guess that would be helpful information huh? It's probably about 5 years old. Plastic handle. Nothing special about it other than the fact that it was a gift. Here's a picture that's on my phone. If this doesn't help, let me know and I'll take a better one without the tamale pot.

38ac4288.jpg

I live in Dallas, Shaun.

When the grill gets hot, the whole thing tilts. I can bend it back but the process only repeats itself. Any suggestions?

Actually, I just looked at this picture. It's older and they were find here. Now they have an extra "joint" from all the bending and bending back.

Justin - have you talked to Weber yet? If your SJ is under warranty, you will get the parts for free. Their customer service is usually top notch. Sharon has been very helpful on more than one occasion. Sometimes, if you don't hear the answer you were looking for, it helps to call back and try your luck with another rep.

The other option is to build a mini WSM table! Could be a fun project.

Back