Replacement Grates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the best place to get replacement grates for the WSM? Amazon, Weber, or ??

I know the top grate is the same as the 18" kettle. Is there another Weber grill that uses the same grate as the bottom grate?

I have a Weber dealer in town, but they always charge top prices. Looking for an alternative.

For the top, your best bet is probably just to buy the 18" kettle grate from Home Depot. For the bottom, you're stuck with ordering from Weber, or getting that dealer to order it for you-- it is not used in any other Weber product that I know of. I used to think it was just a nickel-plated version of some Weber charcoal grate, but am not so sure anymore-- even if it was, I wouldn't cook on it.

Tom

I would order direct from Weber and have done so. It's quick, reasonable price and you get the correct item delivered to your door.

Paul

You might as well get them both from Weber (and a new charcoal grate while your at it). Bottom cooking grate is $8.30, charcoal grate is around $8, and the upper grate is somewhere in that range. No sales tax and $5 (flate rate) shipping.

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll just them from Weber.

Hey Paul, good to see you around here again. Seems like it's been a while. Hope all is well. Drop me an e-mail when you get a chance. E-mail address is in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back