Refurbished Genesis

CharlieO

TVWBB Member
I have seen some of the work you guys do with the older grills and it is amazing. Seriously, I have to compliment you all!
I have seen some before and after pics and the work done makes them look like they were just unpacked from the carton.

Well I am Sorry guys but you don’t come close to what I just stumbled on…

Attachments

• 02458B9D-C798-425B-888B-ED35A501283C.png
    02458B9D-C798-425B-888B-ED35A501283C.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 74
Yah, the guy obviously spray painted the whole lid with flat black paint. I have seen it done many times and it always looks like he11. The good thing is, is that some paint thinner will take it right off and there is a good chance you have a very nice lid under there.

Yah, for a custom paint job like that, you should pull the trigger before it gets snapped up. I can't imagine the time and effort it took to coat the entire grill in one color.

Yah, the guy obviously spray painted the whole lid with flat black paint. I have seen it done many times and it always looks like he11. The good thing is, is that some paint thinner will take it right off and there is a good chance you have a very nice lid under there.
Painted the entire grill. The knobs, control panel, utensil hangers. Ridiculous.

Yah, but what you are not taking into account is that it is much easier that way.
t0sG1c6.jpg

He missed the white walls on the wheels.

Yah, but what you are not taking into account is that it is much easier that way.
t0sG1c6.jpg

He missed the white walls on the wheels.
Well, missing that detail will certainly knock off at least $10 from the asking.

It's all about the minutiae don't you know.

Back