Red limited edition kettles

I wonder if they really have any in stock, or just haven't updated their website. Of their 270 reviews only one is a year old; the rest are 2 years or more, which is when they were being closed out.

I wonder if they really have any in stock, or just haven't updated their website. Of their 270 reviews only one is a year old; the rest are 2 years or more, which is when they were being closed out.
Supposedly they do, I read about this on another forum where a person just bought one & I wanted to pass it on.

Also, if it's your first time ordering online from Ralph's, use code FREESHIP15 for an additional $25 off!

Congrats on your LE red kettle! Fire that grill up and get it dirty.

There are few members on an other kettle forum that have ordered LE Red kettles too... admin has decided to lockout all nonmembers to the kettle site.

Cheers
Yeah and won’t give the secret passcode which is a PITA - you don’t have it so I can join?!

Make sure you open and inspect it. Those had quite a few defects with chips on the porcelain but if you get a good one then they look great
I've seen posts here and elsewhere reporting chips in the ceramic coating on these. I assembled it today and gave it a thorough inspection. I'm glad to report that except for some thin spots on the handle the ceramic is in good shape.

Back