Recent pick up o code outrider

Daniel Cortes

Still need to give it a good cleaning but really excited to have this in my collection I plan to use it soon and wanted to get a new grate so I picked up a hinged 18 from weber but it didn't fit right the grate it came with isn't terrible but I'd like to get a new one that fits properly any idea where I can find oneScreenshot_20210506-014842_Gallery.jpg

Might try Weber customer service. The cooking grate is slightly different than the standard 18” kettle. I bought a replacement from them for my SJP about 7 years ago and it was 20 bucks plus 10 dollars shipping.

Still need to give it a good cleaning but really excited to have this in my collection I plan to use it soon and wanted to get a new grate so I picked up a hinged 18 from weber but it didn't fit right the grate it came with isn't terrible but I'd like to get a new one that fits properly any idea where I can find oneView attachment 27516
Very timely Tom Horsman just did a video on that grill. He got one brand new in the box! It is a European model that the ash catcher goes on the inside and the vents are those sliding pieces of metal on the rod that hold the lid down. He has like dozens of baby grills around his living room brand new a decorations.

Back