Re: Views

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
On one of my threads, it says it has had 11k views. I posted something new today. How can I tell how many views the new post is getting, (if any lol)?

Best place to see how many views a post has is in the forum list. I've highlighted in pink below.

Last edited:
I am talking about my spam thread. I posted a new recipe on it and can't tell if anyone has looked at it.

Oh, I see. Sorry, you can't see how many people have viewed an individual post within a thread, only how many views the thread has had since it started.

One more time lol

My Spam thread has 11 K views. Normally, I take note of how many total and then see how many since my last post. Do I have to wait until it goes to 12 K? I am sorry I am having such a hard time explaining this. I like to keep track of views so I know if a certain type of recipe is what people want to see. I don't get much feedback on most of the recipes I post. I just want to know if I am wasting my time here and your time and the other members time.

It looks like once a thread reaches 1,000 views, it displays as 1K and then increments in units of 1K, so 2K, 3K, 4K, etc.

Let me see if there's a way to change this.

Back