Re-heating ribs

tmfast

TVWBB Super Fan
Ribs,
Oh how I love to cook ribs. They are turning out better every time I do em. At home I re-heat em wrapped in foil in the oven. They seem to be even better some how. I like to bring some to work the next day for my buddies when I can, but we only have an old microwave oven with out a rotating plate. They mostly goble them down with out re-heating, some put them in the nuker, bare & exposed. Does anyone have some tips? I would like to see my buddies get the best results.

I've reheated them in a microwave safe container. It's not my first choice for reheating, but works in a pinch.

Spray some apple juice on them, seal, then cook for a couple of minutes on medium power. Just be careful not to overcook them.

Thanks Russ,
Yeh, it's not the way I would like to present them, but it works OK.I'm just looking for perfection.

You could always take a Weber Kettle to work, but if you do, take a chain and chain it to the wall when not in use.

You could then set it up for indirect heat, and warm them up in the foil in the kettle. It would take you 15 - 20 minutes, to get it hot and 45 minutes to warm them through.

You could try taking a crock pot to work. Put the crock pot on high with water in it. Hopefully you have your left over bbq in a ziplock bag or food saver. Just drop the bag of bbq in the water and let it heat up that way.

Back